Beginners Guide To Learning Chinese
| Product ID||:||3037|
| Product Download ID ||:||1549|
| Rights||:||Private Label Rights|
|Now YOU Can Finally Learn Chinese at Your Own Pace Using Simple Techniques and Tricks Order Today |
Don't waste your time and money on high priced courses... Instead‚ save yourself tons of time and money by learning Chinese the quick and easy way!
The Quick and Easy Beginners Guide to Learning Chinese
The 2 Top Reasons to Learn Chinese
1) China is quickly becoming a qorld leader econimcally...don't you want to be able to communicate effectively?
With China's recent economic explosion‚ it's quickly becoming a necessity to at least have the skills needed to work with them. Many major companies are looking for people who can help them communicate and establish themselves in China. The best way to get an edge on your competition in the job market is by being useful in non-traditional qualifications.
2) Establish YOUR business in a thriving market that is hungry for new products and services.
If you happen to own a business of any kind‚ then it makes complete sense to get your foot in the door with the Chinese speaking cultures as soon as possible. The market is huge‚ and they are looking for ways to spend money...why not provide them with YOUR products and services?
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
- The facts regarding the Chinese language. Did you know that the Chinese language is spoken by a whopping 1.3 billion people in some form? We'll briefly touch on the different Chinese dialects to help you choose the right one for you.
- What does it take to learn Chinese? The written form of Chinese contains thousands of characters to learn‚ while the verbal form relies on tones. Find out what you'll need to do to successfully learn the language in both forms.
- Help for free??? We'll give some specific examples of where to get help at absolutely no cost to you. Whether you need to hear the language‚ or whether you need to ask questions from someone who knows it‚ there's a solution for you.
- Is it possible to be tutored WITHOUT having to pay a fortune? Simply put‚ yes! We'll explain where you can look for a tutor‚ and even how you can talk with them...regardless of where they are in the world‚ and it won't cost you a cent!
- And a lot more!
ContentsBeginners Guide To Learning Chinese is delivered in PDF format and is viewable on any computer. All you need is "Adobe Reader" or "Acrobat eBook Reader" which is available free and already on most computers. If you do not have it installed on your computer‚ Please Click here to get the software. They are both Free.
Chapter 1 Some Simple Facts Regarding the Chinese Language
Chapter 2 Ways to Learn the Chinese Language
Chapter 3 How to Learn Chinese
Chapter 4 Easy Ways to learn Chinese
Chapter 5 Some Basic Skills Required for Learning Chinese
Chapter 6 How to Go About Learning Chinese online
Chapter 7 Some Techniques Which May Assist You When Learning to Speak Chinese