Cyprus Properties Report
| Product ID||:||2824|
| Product Download ID ||:||1332|
| Rights||:||Master Resell Rights|
If you are thinking about property in Cyprus‚ then this report is to you what is the Bible to Christians.
With this report you have an unfair advantage over other foreigners wanting to buy a house or invest in property in Cyprus.
Everything you need to know about Cyprus‚ its people‚ its history‚ its contemporary life‚ its laws related to buying properties‚ tax related information and how you can save tons of money by being informed.
We've done the homework for you. Your search is now simplified with this comprehensive‚ 'A to Z' report.
You will learn:
- Activities and Clothing - What to wear and when
- Where to go to enjoy the island's delicious cuisine
- Discover how Cypriots have fun with music and wine tasting
- The history of Cyprus - From Cleopatra to Great Alexander
- How Cypriots show their hospitality and warmth
- Where to go online to start learning Greek
- What buses or taxis to take - From interurban to rural we've got it all with timetables and tarriffs so you won't get ripped off
- How to buy your home in 5 easy steps
- A breakdown of all associated taxes and transfer fees
- What expenses will you have after you purchase
- What you should know about mortgages in Cyprus
- All the legalities concerning permits you will need
- Where to go online to find the current exchange rate between your country and Cyprus
- How much money can you import or export
- How to book a property viewing trip
- How to get a special price‚ UK£120 per person‚ for your viewing trip‚ which includes return flights‚ accommodation in a 3-star hotel on a b/b basis‚ transport to and from the airport in Cyprus‚ and the property tour in the company of one of their Property Advisors
- How to get up to CYP£700 cash back rebate for your purchase
- Everything you need to know about living in Cyprus - From electric current to food safety and water quality
- What you need to know about the Cyprus government system
- Banking in Cyprus - What you need to know
- Crucial information for disabled visitors
- Getting medical care in Cyprus
- What you need to know about importing your pet in Cyprus
- How to gain a tax advantage
- What phone numbers to call in case of an emergency
Welcome to Cyprus
|Table Of Contents:|
Welcome to Cyprus
Food & Wine
"Best of Cyprus" - The leader in Cyprus Properties
Buying Your Home In Five Easy Steps
How To Design A Villa
Property Price Guarantee
Selling Your Property
Rental Property Search
Questions & Answers
Banking & Legal
Welcome to Cyprus‚ an island of legends and myths that lie year-around (4
Seasons‚ The Cyprus for All Seasons Research Survey) in the light of the warm
Mediterranean sun. With 11‚000 years of long history‚ this land has experienced
civilizations to come and go‚ from Alexander the Great to Cleopatra. All emperors
were attracted by the island's beauty (The Cyprus Mystique) and perfect climate.
On the other hand‚ Gods and Goddesses‚ such as Aphrodite made their home in
Cyprus‚ and travellers throughout antiquity came here just to pay them tribute.
Today Cyprus is a modern country that enjoys a full membership of the European
Union. The place naturally blends European culture with ancient enchantment.
There is something to enjoy for all taste‚ eye-catching sandy beaches and scented
mountains‚ vineyards studded with olive trees and ancient ruins that stir the
imagination‚ citrus groves and old stone villages where sweet wine flows as freely
as conversations at the local cafÃƒÆ’Ã†'©. The friendliness of its people embrace a
carefree place‚ perfect to live in‚ and everyone can enjoy the warmth and kindness
of the people.Cyprus Properties Report is delivered in PDF format and is viewable on any computer. All you need is "Adobe Reader" or "Acrobat eBook Reader" which is available free and already on most computers. If you do not have it installed on your computer‚ Please Click here to get the software. They are both Free.